Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
|Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition|
|Release Date||Microsoft Windows,|
WW: 16 January 2018
JPN: January 2018
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is a 2.5D fighting game and the first major updated version of Street Fighter V. It cost $39.99 for the standard edition, and is a free update for those who already own the original version. It features all the original playable characters (including the twelve DLC fighters), an Arcade Mode (which was absent in the original installment), new modes such as the Extra Battle Mode, selectable V-Triggers, as well as new visuals to the game's design. Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition was released on January 16, 2018.
- New UI: The general UI has seen various visual changes. The main menu now sports a yellow and gold palette as opposed to black and blue. The character select screen has been revamped to accommodate for extra fighters. The background of the select screen has been changed from a globe to a gold arena. The UI while in fights has also gotten gold plating and the Critical Art and V-Trigger meters have been changed and text has black borders.
- Second V-Triggers: Every returning character has received second V-Triggers that can be selectable on the character select screen.
- Bonus Stage: A bonus stage is available. The player is tasked with breaking twenty barrels as they plummet into the center of the screen from conveyer belts above. The player will also have "help" from a computer-controlled character who will keep the barrels in the center using his own move set. Final Fight enemy character Two P appears as a CPU opponent.
- Arcade Mode: The standard arcade mode that is seen in other Street Fighter games. In this installment, there are six modes that can be played in that represent each major game of the franchise: Street Fighter, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter III, Street Fighter IV, and Street Fighter V. Each one contains returning fighters sectioned into the games that they first appeared in. There are over 200 arcade endings featuring illustrations from various artists (players can head into the Gallery to find out the unlock condition for each ending). The endings range from simply completing a path to getting a "Perfect" on the bonus stage.
- Extra Battle Mode: Time exclusive challenges that allow players to fight NPCs from A Shadow Falls in order to gain premium exclusive costumes.
- Gallery: A library of artwork for Street Fighter V, such as concept art and the arcade mode endings.
- Team Battle Mode: A returning mode from Ultra Street Fighter IV. A heavily customize-able mode where numerous characters in two teams are queued up in various fights and each fighter are eliminated in a queue until one team's fighters are all eliminated. Once a fighter is eliminated from one side, the next fighter in that team line-up fights the character that eliminated the first fighter.
- Ken Masters
- M. Bison
- R. Mika
- Air Force Base
- Apprentice Alley
- Bustling Side Street
- City in Chaos
- Frosty Blvd
- English Manor
- Flamenco Tavern
- Forgotten Waterfall
- High Roller Casino
- Hillside Plaza
- Kanzuki Beach
- Kanzuki Estate
- Kasugano Residence
- Lair of the Four Kings
- Metro City Bay Area
- Shadaloo Base
- Ring of Destiny
- Ring of Pride
- Skies of Honor
- Suzaku Castle
- Temple of Ascension
- Temple Hideout
- The Grid
- Underground Arena
- Union Station
 External Links
Related ThreadsStreet Fighter V: Arcade Edition is out today. Do you have it? - last post by @ Jan 18, 2018
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is coming to PlayStation 4 and PC in January - last post by @ Oct 12, 2017
Arcade Stick Help - last post @ Aug 30, 2010
Player match/ranked match while playing Arcade - last post by @ Jun 23, 2009
Mad Catz PS3 Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition Round 1 - last post by @ Jan 11, 2013
This page has been accessed 1 times.