|Fighting Style:||Sumo Wrestling|
|First Appearence:||Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior|
E. Honda is an honorable Sumo Wrestling teacher. However, he wants to show how powerful the art really is. This is when he begins his journey to prove this point. He also likes to eat japanese food and spend time with his students. He fights with honor and hopes to pass it off to his students. In more personal terms, Honda wants to make Sumo Wrestling an official Olympic Sport to show the true nature, art and honor of Sumo.
E. Honda is quite agile and capable of jumping easily despite his large frame. His special moves, including the Hundred Hand Slap, Sumo Head Butt, and Super Sumo Press all involve huge strength and speed.
 Special Moves
As Being a Sumo Wrestler, E.Honda was taught to use his massive size to overwhelm his opponent. So he uses a variety of special moves which involes his entire body.
- 100-Hand Slap
E.Honda has taught himself to master the primary move of Sumo Wrestling: the slap. Honda somehow mastered on how to slap in rapid fashion, he gives it the name 100-Hand Slap. By slapping in rapid fashion, he can hit his opponent up to 4 times.
- Sumo Head Butt
E.Honda also lhas learned to hurl himself onto his opponent. E. Honda launches himself head-first towards the opponent and flies across the screen land his attack.
- Flying Sumo Press
E.Honda has also learned to launch himself upwards and use his body to land on his opponenet. He does lauch upwards and severely damages his opponent upon landing, but he can also damage his opponent when he is close.
- Sumo Crusher'
E.Honda is an honorable fighter (like Ryu), but he knows that he must sometimes use dirty tricks to defeat his opponents. Honda grabs his opponent by the neck and slams him to the ground and uses his body to slam his opponent.
 Super Combos
- Super Flying Sumo
By conentrating hard enough, E.Honda can launch himself several times at his opponent and even use his 100-Hand Slap move along with it, he can hit his opponent up to 6 times.
 Character Relations
- Ryu~Though it's uncertain how Honda Met Ryu, but they did fight one another (who won is still uncertain). They respect one another as good fighters.
- Zangief~During the World Warrior Tournament sponsored by Shadaloo, Honda faced Zangief (who won is still uncertain), but they became good friends afterwards. Sometime during the events of Street Fighter IV, they met at one of El Fuerte's restaurants and wanted to have dinner together.
- El Fuerte~Honda met El Fuerte and fought him (who won is still uncertain). Then, at one of El Fuerte's restaurants, Honds ate supposedly one of El Fuuerte's finest dishes, much to Honda's dismay turned out to be a bad idea.
- Hakan~A good friend and fierce rival of Honda. Honda fought with Hakan in Turkey (Hakan's home country) and lost to him, then leaves and vow to not lose to Hakan again.
- According to cannon sources, the "E" in his name stands for "Edmond". Though it is still not yet determined on how he received this given name.
Related ThreadsDan vs Blanka/Honda - last post by @ May 20, 2009
Honda Fireblade Streetfighter - last post @ Mar 20, 2008